Gone are the days of being buried under journals and books. I am stepping out into the professional world and I am stepping out in style.
This month I have selected five co-ordinates pieces from high-street brands suitable for office wear and after working hours. These pieces are feminine, bold, affordable and different from typical office wear. Why not consider incorporating “power co-ordinates” into your wardrobe?
What are Co-ordinate Sets?
Co-ordinate sets also known as CO-ORD sets or Matching Sets or Matching Suits or Two Pieces consist of matching top and bottom pieces which may or may not be of the same material or print pattern.
Why Co-ordinate Sets?
- The right co-ordinate set will make you look stylish yet professional.
- You don’t have to dig through your clothes to pair your tops and bottoms.
- You can also wear Co-Ord clothing separately (Break the rules darling!!!).
So here are my five picks…
1.Topshop Cropped Checked Jacket (£59.00) and Check Frill Detail Skirt (£36.00).
2. ZARA Maroon Flowy Double- Breasted Jacket (£79.99) and Zara Flowing Trousers (£29.99).
3. River IslandGrey check wide sleeve frill hem knit top (£32.00) and Grey check frill hem knit culottes ( £36.00)
4. H&M Multi-coloured Textured skirt (£19.99), Short jacket (£39.99) and Top (24.99)
5. H&M Short dress (£29.99) and Suit trousers (£24.99)
Would you consider wearing any of my picks to work or are they too unconventional? Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments section below.
Click the link below to shop:
3. River Island